Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Here I Go Again

In the immortal words of Whitesnake.

Although the song came before my time, I have vivid memories of watching a close up of Coverdale's (definitely had to look that up!) face on my t.v. during those TimeLife greatest hits of the 80's infomercials between old episodes of I Love Lucy and Cher's fishnet stockings.




I don't know what it is, but the summer always makes me feel nostalgic. I make mixes of music from past seasons, I use old jokes as crutches, I break out the old yearbooks, and yearn to get lost in downtown Minneapolis and try to find my way back home----Well, I still have no sense of direction, but Mpls isn't nearly as big as it seemed to be; which makes me simultaneously bummed and relieved. I don't waste a whole lotta gas, but I am glad to be still blown away by the magic of the skylines at night.

We'll see how this goes...for me, blogging is just like Twitter, Netflix, and Lady Gaga; I am always late on the bandwagon, but eventually I get there.

1 comment:

  1. awww i love that you're trying to blog again. your blogs are always interesting, you just never seem to stick with them...CHANGE THAT!

    ReplyDelete